After RPF team reached the spot, it was found that the ‘bomb’ were actually firecrackers.
According to sources in RPF bombs have been recovered from near Guwahati railway station in Panbazaar on Thursday morning.
- What happens if you need to pee while you’re asleep?
- Drivers in Mizoram repair dilapidated roads
- Keeping your cool in a warming world: 8 steps to help manage eco-anxiety
- Assam: RGU celebrates International Peace Day
- Meghalaya: Drugs worth Rs 2 crore seized in Shillong
- Ziro Festival to host Israeli musicians in collaboration with Embassy of Israel