Aizawl: The Mizoram government will send youth delegation to South Korea to attended Asia Pacific Youth Exchange (APYE) to be held in August this year, state labour, employment, skill development and entrepreneurship minister Lalchhandama Ralte told the assembly on Monday.
Replying to a question from oppostion Zoram People’s Movement (ZPM) member Lalduhoma, Ralte said the state government is yet to decide and select the number of delegates depending on the sponsorship to be received from South Korea. He said that selection will be done by APYE delegation team in South Korea.
The minister added that $1,000 (approximately Rs 69,264) has been proposed for one delegate.
Further, the assembly on Monday passed the demand grants of three ministers- Lalchamliana, Lalchhandama Ralte and TJ Lalnuntluanga amounting to over Rs 2,482.56 crore.
- COVID-19 recoveries outpace fresh cases in Arunachal
- PM Modi turns 71; dignitaries, politicians extend wishes
- India records 34,403 COVID-19 cases, 320 deaths
- Dalai Lama greets PM Modi on his birthday
- India hands over newly-constructed school building to Nepal
- Assam reports 468 new COVID-19 cases, four more deaths