Guwahati: With an aim to offer a unique and innovative product experience, Casio India has launched an exclusive brand outlet at the City Centre Mall in Guwahati, Assam.
The new outlet — the biggest in the Northeast so far and the third one in Guwahati — will provide unparalleled state-of-the-art experience to customers. The outlet was inaugurated in the presence of Casio India vice-president Kulbhushan Seth.
The showroom will display an extensive assortment of Casio watches including the popular Edifice, Sheen, G-Shock, Baby-G, Protrek, Outdoor, Vintage, Enticer and Youth series. It will allow the customers to have access to all the latest innovations of the company that are available in India and provide them with a cutting-edge shopping experience.
Commenting on the launch, Seth said, “Our stores are designed to offer a unique shopping experience while showcasing the expansive range of Casio watches. When it comes to buying a wristwatch, consumers are looking for stylish designs clubbed with the latest technology.”
“We have been confident about Guwahati being a promising market for us. Therefore, this is our third showroom in the city. We look forward to a significant footprint in the region,” he added.
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA