Guwahati: SpiceJet on Sunday announced the launch of the Guwahati-Dhaka-Guwahati flight under the International Air Connectivity Scheme (IACS). The international flight will commence operations from July 1 this year.
The airline will also add additional frequencies on the Kolkata-Dibrugarh-Kolkata and the Guwahati-Dibrugarh-Guwahati routes effective from June 20. All the new flights will be operational daily, a press release said.
Shilpa Bhatia, chief sales and revenue officer, SpiceJet said, “SpiceJet, is delighted to launch its first flight under the International Air Connectivity Scheme, which will make international air travel much more affordable and convenient for more and more Indians.”
Passengers travelling from non-metros like Dibrugarh and Guwahati, among others, will be able to easily travel to a host of other cities, both on SpiceJet’s domestic as well as international network, via multiple onward connections from key metros, added the press release.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19