Kohima: The counting of votes for the lone Lok Sabha seat and the by-elections to the Aonglenden assembly constituency in Nagaland will commence at 8 am across 13 locations in the state on Thursday.
Nagaland CEO Abhijit Sinha has confirmed that all arrangements have been made for the counting day with all districts “fully geared up and ready for counting for the Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Nagaland and for the by-election to the Aonglenden assembly constituency”.
Live updates will be available at https://results.eci.gov.in and in the ‘Voter Helpline’ mobile app which is available for download in the Google Play store.
Regular updates of the counting trends will also be available on all the social media pages of the CEO Nagaland.
In addition, results of live counting will be shown through a projector at the Old NST area in Kohima.
- Arunachal: 11 teachers from Diyun Circle honoured for excellent work
- War veteran doctor, snake catchers, ‘Rasna’ creator among Padma awardees
- Tripura tribal leader who played important role in tackling insurgency on Padma list
- In a first, Assam minister unfurls Tricolour along India-Bangla border
- ‘The Whale’ is a horror film that taps into our fear of fatness
- SDF seeks President’s rule in Sikkim