Guwahati: The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) is likely to declare the results of the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) exams on May 25. According to reports, soon after the Class X board exam results are announced, scorecards will be displayed on BSEM’s official website, www.manresults.nic.in.
Candidates, who took the exams this year, are advised to keep their credentials handy for easy and fast access to get the scores on results day.
On May 8, the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) declared the results of Class 12 examinations for Science, Arts and Commerce streams with 21,151 students clearing the exam out of the total 28,000 who appeared for the exam this year.
Here’s how you can check the Class X results on the website:
Step 1: Keep your credential details, including your roll number and date of birth, handy.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM), www.manresults.nic.in.
Step 3: Click on the name of the examination ‘High School Leaving Certificate Result 2019’.
Step 4: Enter your ‘Roll Number’ and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: Your 2019 HSLC result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the scorecard and take a print out for future reference.
- Fabindia’s ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ sparks controversy, Netizens allege ‘Abrahamisation’ of Diwali
- Manipur: Police seize arms, ammunition & drugs worth Rs 40 lakh
- Mary Kom to skip National Women’s Boxing Championships
- NESFB Guwahati has 133 vacancies. Details here
- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim sentenced to life
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 18