Aizawl: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) will declare results for High School Leaving Certificate (Class-10) examination, 2019 at 11 am on Thursday.
A statement issued by the board on Wednesday said results will be displayed at its office in Chaltlang locality of Aizawl from 11 am and result booklets can also be obtained from the office.
The HSLC results can also be viewed from MBSE official website http://www.mbse.edu, the statement said.
Examination for the high school leaving certificate was held between February 28 and March 20 across the state, in which more than 18,000 students were believed to have appeared.
In 2018, Mizoram had set a new record in Class-10 results by securing overall pass percentage of 76.65. This is known to be the highest pass percentage ever achieved since the MBSE started conducted Class-10 examination in 1978.
- Northeast industrial body hails Budget 2023 as ‘growth-oriented’
- Assam: G-20 delegates visit Kaziranga ahead of first series of events
- SDF demands CM’s resignation, blames Sikkim govt for ‘immigrant row’
- Meghalaya 2023: AICC takes on CM over ‘no development’ remark
- Now, Sikkim CM blames Chamling for taking old settlers’ issue to SC
- Tripura 2023: 400 companies of central forces to be deployed for polls