Kohima: The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) is all set to announce the results of the HSLC and HSSLC examinations on May 2. The results are likely to be declared in the afternoon and appearing candidates can check their scores on the official website of the state board, www.nbsenagaland.com
NBSE chairperson, Asano Sekhose informed that provisional result gazettes will be issued to all registered institutes of the board. The results will also be put up on the NBSE notice board.
Earlier in the month of February this year, the NBSE held the examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 that went through is a smooth manner.
In the last year NBSE examinations, Class X students recorded an overall pass percentage of 61.86 percent, and 79.21 percent of Class XII students have cleared their examinations.
Steps to be followed to check the results in the NBSE websites are:
Step 1: Visit the official website- nbsenagaland.com
Step 2: Click on the link that says ‘HSLC and HSSLC Result 2019’
Step 3: The results will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Download the results and take a printout for future reference
Candidates can also check their scores in alternative websites such as www.examresuts.net or www.indiaresults.com.
Students can also get their scores via SMS services. To get the Class X results via SMS, candidates need to type: RESULT<space>NBSE10<space>ROLL NUMBER and send it to 5676750; for Class XII results, candidates need to type: NB12<space>ROLL NUMBER and send the same to 560702.
- Assam: 50 students fall ill after taking iron folic acid tablets
- G20 presidency will also be celebrated in Manipur: EAM Jaishankar
- India-Bhutan must harness space technology and its applications: EAM
- Private sector satellites to boost IoT, ham radio use, earth observation
- ‘Fighting’ a brother: Why is Naga wrestling so special and important?
- Constitution guiding light in sustaining democracy: Assam Governor