Itanagar: General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Command, Lt Gen MM Naravane reviewed the security situation and operational preparedness in the border areas of Arunachal Pradesh recently.
Defence spokesperson C Konwer said that the Army Commander was accompanied by GOC, Gajraj Corps, Lt Gen Manoj Pande.
The General Officer was briefed in detail by all Commanders on the prevailing security situation and operational preparedness along the Line of Actual Control, Konwer said.
During his interaction with troops, the Army Commander appreciated their hard work and dedication in their brave endeavour to safe guard the nation’s border while operating in hostile terrain and adverse weather conditions, the defence spokesperson said.
- Murky water: Meghalaya MLA goes all guns blazing at minister
- GoPro Hero 10 Black launched. Check specifications, price, more
- Nagaland Lottery September 17: Check Dear Hooghly Morning lottery result
- Congress celebrates PM’s birthday as #NationalUnemploymentDay, Twitterati play along
- Modi calls for SCO template to fight radicalisation, extremism
- IT dept widens probe against actor Sonu Sood; search multiple premises