Itanagar: General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Command, Lt Gen MM Naravane reviewed the security situation and operational preparedness in the border areas of Arunachal Pradesh recently.
Defence spokesperson C Konwer said that the Army Commander was accompanied by GOC, Gajraj Corps, Lt Gen Manoj Pande.
The General Officer was briefed in detail by all Commanders on the prevailing security situation and operational preparedness along the Line of Actual Control, Konwer said.
During his interaction with troops, the Army Commander appreciated their hard work and dedication in their brave endeavour to safe guard the nation’s border while operating in hostile terrain and adverse weather conditions, the defence spokesperson said.
- Indian High Commissioner presents credentials to King Charles
- Meghalaya: MLA Mohendro Rapsang to quit Cong, to join NPP
- India logs 249 fresh COVID-19 cases
- G20 presidency coming to India is no small thing: RSS chief
- China could face a catastrophic COVID surge as it lifts restrictions
- Assam: Hockey World Cup trophy travels through Guwahati