Guwahati: Assamese singer and stage performer Subasana Dutta sustained severe injuries after her vehicle met with an accident near Rangiya of Kamrup district on Friday morning.
As per reports, Subasana was accompanied by her manager Sekhar Jyoti Baishya and was returning to Guwahati after a Bihu performance at Bongaigaon town, when the vehicle and skidded off the highway and hit a tree on the side.
Meanwhile, locals present nearby immediately rushed to the spot and called in for emergency medical service.
Both the singer and her manager are in a critical condition and are undergoing treatment at Excelcare Hospitals in Guwahati city.
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal