Guwahati: A grenade explosion took place around 7.30 pm in Bokoliaghat of Assam’s Karbi Anglong district on Wednesday, on the eve of the second phase of Lok Sabha elections.
As per reports, a stationary truck bearing Assam registration number was partially damaged in the explosion that occurred at Bokoliaghat town in the district which comes under the Autonomous District constituency of the state.
However, no casualty has been reported so far and the truck driver who sustained minor injuries was shifted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile, Assam police has started its investigations over the incident. No militant organisation has so far claimed their involvement in the blast.
- Nagaland: Hope and apprehension as primary schools reopen slowly
- Nagaland women commission chief’s ‘Good Patriarchy’ jab sparks outrage
- BJP should apologise to people of Assam: Cong on EC warning to Sarma
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 27
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 27
- Online Casino Software Explained