New Delhi: The Dalai Lama was discharged from Max Hospital in New Delhi on Friday. The 83-year-old Tibetan spiritual leader was admitted to the hospital with a chest infection on Tuesday.
“His Holiness was feeling some discomfort this morning [Tuesday] in Dharamsala. As a precaution, we came down to Delhi,” his spokesman Tenzin Taklha was quoted as saying by media reports on Tuesday.
He is under medication and is likely to spend a day or two in the hospital, Taklha had said then.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art