New Delhi: The Dalai Lama has been reportedly admitted to a private hospital in New Delhi over a chest infection.
The Tibetan leader is, however, feeling better now, said his spokesman Tenzin Taklha. “His Holiness was feeling some discomfort this morning [Tuesday] in Dharamsala. As a precaution, we came down to Delhi,” Taklha was quoted as saying by media reports.
The 83-year-old spiritual leader is under medication and is likely to spend a day or two in the hospital, Taklha added.
- Man sentenced to 100 years in prison for Indian-origin girl’s death in US
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts