New Delhi: The Dalai Lama has been reportedly admitted to a private hospital in New Delhi over a chest infection.
The Tibetan leader is, however, feeling better now, said his spokesman Tenzin Taklha. “His Holiness was feeling some discomfort this morning [Tuesday] in Dharamsala. As a precaution, we came down to Delhi,” Taklha was quoted as saying by media reports.
The 83-year-old spiritual leader is under medication and is likely to spend a day or two in the hospital, Taklha added.
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast
- Tripura: TMC leader Kunal Ghosh taken to hospital
- India facing new war paradigm on borders: Rahul on China’s infra ramp up