Tawang: For 31-year-old Tashi Rabten, who is training to be a monk, April 11 is a crucial date. Two monks, or ‘lamas’ as they are called, are in the fray for the upcoming assembly elections from Lumla and Mukto in Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang district. It will also be the first time when......
- PM to campaign for BJP in poll-bound Meghalaya
- Why it isn’t surprising when the pope says being gay ‘isn’t a crime’
- Space sector associations from Indo-Pacific join hands to explore new opportunities
- What effect will lunar new year have on COVID spread in China?
- US industry urges FM to simplify direct and indirect taxes in India
- Bitcoin has shot up 50% since new year, but new lows may be ahead