Kohima: With Nagaland gearing up for election to the lone Lok Sabha seat and by-election to the Aonglenden assembly constituency simultaneously on April 11, politicking has reached a crescendo in the state.
In between that hectic activity, the state chief electoral officer’s (CEO) office came out with a refreshing aerial video of vehicles requisitioned for poll duties on D-Day. While many may mistake it as a venue for an auto expo, in reality, the beautifully lined-up cars were shot while they were parked at the local ground in Kohima. The video was posted on social media on Monday evening and has widely been liked and shared by users.
Also Read: Army: NSCN (IM) violates ceasefire rules
Known for coming out with catchy posts, the Nagaland CEO is once again winning the hearts of social media.
- IIT Mandi develops new tech to make military equipment invisible to radar
- PM urges global investors to explore Indian energy sector
- Budget a ‘silent strike’ on poor by Modi govt: Sonia Gandhi
- We want to diversify ties with India: Russian Ambassador Alipov
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp