New Delhi: At a time when the country is just three days away from going to the first phase of Lok Sabha elections on April 11, the manifesto released by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday witnessed a glaring mistake that has led to an an outrage among the women voters of the country.
The manifesto erroneously mentioned that it had made “strict provisions” to facilitate transferring of laws in order to “commit crimes against women”.
The error was found in the section titled ‘Women Empowerment’ under the section ‘Ensuring a Dignified Life for Women’. The manifesto, containing 75 resolutions, was released at the BJP headquarters in New Delhi on Monday.
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast
- Tripura: TMC leader Kunal Ghosh taken to hospital
- India facing new war paradigm on borders: Rahul on China’s infra ramp up
- Two pilots injured as Army chopper crash lands in J&K
- APCC raises suspicion over Assam CM’s talks with NSCN(IM)