Guwahati: The much-awaited BMW bike outlet in Guwahati will be inaugurated by April end this year. The store will be located at Ahom Gaon, near ISBT Guwahati.
This was announced during the BMW Motorrad Event, which was hosted at Maniram Dewan Trade Center, Guwahati, on March 30 and 31, 2019.
With a powerful tagline, “Make Life a Ride”, the BMW Motorrad Event was hosted in the city which was attended by a large section of bike enthusiasts from different parts of the Northeast.
The event grabbed a lot of attention from people in city and saw young bike fanatics were trying out their dream bikes. Now, riders from the region will soon have their own BMW bike outlet and it would be rolling out bikes for enthusiasts in the region soon.
The store, soon to be inaugurated, is located at the Ahom Gaon, near ISBT Guwahati. It is also said that the outlet will be opened for customers by the last week of April.
The event showcased BMW bike models such as the GS310, G310R, R1250, S1000R, GS850, Bagger 1600cc, GS750 etc. The store is all set and geared to serve the riders of the region with the best possible gears and bikes for the comfort of the people.
While speaking to EastMojo, Anand from Bengal Motorrad, organizer of the BMW Motorrad Event in Guwahati, said, “In a month time there will be a new place for the entire riders from the eastern part.” He also requested the riders from the region to visit the showroom and experience the difference.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation