Aizawl: The ruling Mizo National Front (MNF) nominee for Lok Sabha seat C Lalrosanga on Tuesday said he will give his best to become an MP with a difference, if he was elected in the upcoming polls. He was addressing a campaign kickoff at Vanapa hall in the presence of jubilant party workers.
Lalrosanga said that a desire to serve Mizoram as well as the people motivated him to enter politics though he had served the state during his stint as government servant.
The retired Doordarshan DG said that he will give priority to the security of Mizoram, the Mizo people and their religion, inter-state border and unification of all Mizo tribes living in different parts of the country and the globe, if he was elected to Lok Sabha.
Lauding the MNF government headed by Chief Minister Zoramthanga, he said it has done commendable jobs in just 100 days of its rule. “The MNF government if continue to work in this manner, development will usher in the state,” he said, adding that Mizoram still lags behind other states. He said that he contested the Lok Sabha polls with a believe that even a single MP can do many things for the state, if elected.
MNF nominee for assembly by-election Zothantluanga also said he was projected by the divine to enable the people of Aizawl West-I have a ruling MLA. He expressed hope that he would win the polls with the help of the people.
- Megaherbivores could be a potential solution to manage invasive plants, finds study
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample