Guwahati: In the run-up to International Women’s Day on March 8, the city played host to the 5th edition of xBhp ‘Assam Ladies Motorcycle Rally’ on Sunday.
The tagline for the event said it all: “I’m the lady biker, I’m the change.” Celebrating womenhood in a unique way, the rally witnessed riders from several parts of the state.
The rally was flagged off at Luit UM Motorcycles in Kamakhya and ended at Shilpgram in Khanapara, covering a distance of about 15 km.
The event was hosted by xBhp, a popular motorcycling platform started in 2002. Today, xBhp has over 80,000 registered members.
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8
- Heroin worth Rs 8 crore seized in Assam, 2 arrested