Guwahati: After an intense battle of expressing oneself with their gifted talents, Abhilash Bharadwaj was voted as the winner of the ’60 Seconds of Fame’ contest that was recently organised by EastMojo as part of Assam Engineering College’s annual Pyrokinesis Festival.
Ridip Tukaria and Hirok J Bora were adjudged the first and second runners-up, respectively.
EastMojo received tons of entries ever since it announced the contest on February 7. Finally, after a process of online voting that lasted till March 1, Bharadwaj was declared the winner of ’60 Seconds of Fame’.
While Bharadwaj got noticed for his beautiful and melodic guitar performce, Tukaria wowed audiences with his unique ability to play multiple instruments such as the guitar, ‘gogona’, ‘pepa’ and the ‘dhol’.
Meanwhile, Bora, the second runner up, came up with a soul-touching act in which he talked about the barriers that society poses in achieving the dreams of our lives.
The contest came to an end on the final day of ‘Pyrotechnix’ with all the participants performing and making the event an exciting and fun-filled affair.
Here are the winning performances:
- DoNER minister lays foundation stone of Parashuram Kund
- Oldest human footprints in North America found in New Mexico
- IIM Shillong hosts 2-day summit on food processing opportunities
- Govt seals mega deal with Airbus for purchase of 56 C-295 military transport aircraft
- Journey of Sensex: From 1,000 to 60,000 in over 31 years
- BJP’s Ratan Chakraborty elected Speaker of Tripura Assembly