Kathmandu: A helicopter carrying Rabindra Adhikari, the tourism and civial aviation minister of Nepal, crashed in Tehrathum district on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the Himalayan country’s civil aviation authority has confirmed that all six on board, including Adhikari, are dead.
Apart from Adhikari, the Air Dynasty helicopter was also carrying Ang Tsering Sherpa, a prominent aviation and hospitality entrepreneur, and Yubaraj Dahal, personal aide to Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, as per reports.
Adhikari and his team were on an inspection visit of a domestic airport. The incident comes at a time when snowfall has affected various parts of the country’s hilly region since Tuesday.
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
- Porns film case: Kundra seeks bail citing ‘no evidence’ against him
- Meghalaya Chief Justice Biswanath Somadder to take charge of Sikkim HC
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection