Kathmandu: A helicopter carrying Rabindra Adhikari, the tourism and civial aviation minister of Nepal, crashed in Tehrathum district on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the Himalayan country’s civil aviation authority has confirmed that all six on board, including Adhikari, are dead.
Apart from Adhikari, the Air Dynasty helicopter was also carrying Ang Tsering Sherpa, a prominent aviation and hospitality entrepreneur, and Yubaraj Dahal, personal aide to Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, as per reports.
Adhikari and his team were on an inspection visit of a domestic airport. The incident comes at a time when snowfall has affected various parts of the country’s hilly region since Tuesday.
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP fields ex-militant Bernard Marak against CM
- G-20 summit a golden opportunity to highlight Assam’s culture: Sonowal
- Why publishers are banning listing of ChatGPT as academic author
- IIT-Guwahati: Scientists discuss low-cost solutions to curb methane emissions
- Railways to recruit for IRMS through Civil Services Examination
- 16-pound baby born in Brazil: what adds to risk of having a giant baby?