* Situation continues to remain grim in the Itanagar and capital complex area in Arunachal Pradesh as reports of clashes between the protesters and security forces, and malls being ransacked and set on fire continued to pour in from various corners of the state.
* Capital Complex consists of Itanagar, Naharlagun, Nirjuli and Banderdewa.
* Earlier on Sunday, protesters in thousands ransacked the private bungalow of deputy CM Chowna Mein.
* As they were headed towards CM Pema Khandu’s bungalow, they were stopped by the security forces near the circuit office.
* The situation in front of the circuit office which is around 200-300 metres from the CM’s residence worsened when agitators started to pelt stones at the security personnel on duty. They had to resort to tear gas shells before firing in the air to disperse the crowd.
* In the process, three got hit by the firing, and several others, including security forces, were injured.
* A youth — Biki Ruja — succumbed to his injuries later while two others are in a critical situation.
* Although the state government has assured that the issue of PRC would not be taken up again, protests continue to rock the state.
* Agitatiors are now demanding that the CM and the deputy CM step down from their posts on moral grounds, the chief secretary be transferred and the ones arrested by the police be released at the earliest.
* Internet services were working during the daytime on Sunday but they were suspended again later in the day.
* Meanwhile, the body of Risso Tari who was killed during the clashes on Friday was buried at the Tennis court near the IG Park.
* The BJPs head office in Itanagar also came under attack till the filing of this report.