Guwahati: Senior journalist and writer Mrinal Talukdar’s “Bisleshon” in Pratidin Time wins the ENBA 2018 Indian broadcast award of best news coverage making the Pratidin Time first TV channel of the Eastern India to win the coveted award in a glittering function in New Delhi recently.
India Today Group channels Aaj Tak and India Today TV won 19 awards out of around 40 categories at the 11th Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (ENBA).
NDTV India’s Ravish Kumar accepted the Best Hindi News Channel (Jury’s Choice) at ENBA on behalf of the channel.
Mrinal Talukdar’s reporting through of NRC through his program “Bisleshon” has been awarded as the Best News Coverage (East).
India Today Group bagged both the title categories, with Aaj Tak winning Best Hindi News Channel of the year and India Today TV securing the Best English News Channel of the year.
Anchors Rahul Kanwal and Anjana Om Kashyap were awarded best anchors (English and Hindi).
This is the most prestigious TV broadcasting awards dominated by the biggies like NDTV, India Today, Zee and BBC.
Amongst the regional channel, besides Pratidin Times, PTC of Punjab and TV 9 of South shone in various categories.
- Mizoram: Three held with heroin worth Rs 10.15 lakh
- Report: Suspected Chinese hack targets Indian media, govt
- Will work towards balanced relations with India and China: Nepal FM
- Defence MoS appreciates civil-military bonhomie at Arunachal’s Tawang
- 45 BJP MPs across India have kin in politics: Assam Congress lawmaker
- Nagaland logs 31 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality