Guwahati: Assam Police does it once again. Showing its creative yet informative and witty side, the state police department took to Twitter to spread awareness on cyber security.
The tweet posted on February 13 reads:
Internet ki gully
Mayaa jaal hai pyaare
Muft haath aaye
Wo ye maal hai pyaare.
Yahan scammers ke sare sardar hain na
Ginti me jo ye sare beshumar hain na.
Tumko ab ye sab samjhaana hai
Sunkar bole @RanveerOfficial,
O ye to mera wala gaana hai!
The post was an improvised version of one of the songs from the just-released Bollywood movie Gully Boy that opened to positive response from viewers across the country. Just like the movie, the tweet posted by Assam Police is also winning the hearts of many who are appreciating the witty and creative way of spreading awareness on an important issue.
This isn’t the first time Assam Police has been praised for its creativity on social media. In the past, it has won social media over its tweets, especially on stalking and fake news.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu