Agartala: To discuss about the preparedness of the BJP in the north eastern states for the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls, party president Amit Shah is likely to hold review a meeting in Guwahati on February 17.
A team of senior BJP leaders, including chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb, deputy chief minister Jishnu Dev Barman, general secretaries Pratima Bhowmik and Rajib Bhattacharjee, are likely to leave for Guwahati on February 16 to attend the meeting.
In Northeast, out of total 25 Lok Sabha seats, the BJP is eying on winning at least 18 seats alone and more than 23 seats with the alliance of NDA.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19