Itanagar: One person was killed, three others sustained critical injuries, after they got electrocuted while laying telephone cables at Lichi village in the Kimin sub-division of Papum Pare district.
The incident occurred around 9.30 am on Sunday.
The deceased has been identified as Taba Tabin (43). Taba Tara (20), Tarh Bobin (22) and Hippa Tapin (22) sustained injuries in the accident.
The injured have been shifted to Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences in Naharlagun for further treatment.
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs