Dimapur: Dimapur, the commercial capital of Nagaland, is going to host the Naga International Trade Fair & Summit 2019 (NITFaS-2019) for the first time from February 20 to 23.
The even is being organised by the Naga International Trade Centres’ Association (NITCA), an organisation that serves as an international ecosystem of global connections, in cooperation with Dimapur Municipal Council (DMC) and Chumukedima Town Council (CTC). The event is being promoted by the state department of tourism, and science & technology.
The event will focus on multiple sectors, including local products, to be exhibited by both domestic and international companies/businesses. In addition to product exhibition, the event will also include business summits, product and service launching events, buyer/seller meets, and live business pitching awards and events.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art