Itanagar: At least nine shops were gutted in a fire that broke out at the market area in Changlang township of Arunachal Pradesh around 8 pm on Thursday.
The fire, however, was doused within 20 minutes by personnel of Arunachal Pradesh fire service along with Assam Rifles, CRPF and Bazar Committee.
The reason for the fire has not been ascertained so far.
The fire was contained before it could spread to other places. The authorities concerned have not been able to estimate the losses incurred due to the fire.
- North Korea slams US over submarine deal, warns countermeasures
- NFR resumes special train between New Bongaigaon and Guwahati
- WB RS by-poll: TMC’s Sushmita Dev likely to win unopposed
- Realme C25Y available for pre-booking from today: Price, specifications
- Newly sworn-in Punjab CM appeals Centre to repeal farm laws
- Nagaland Lottery September 20: Check Dear Ganga Morning lottery result