Imphal: A militant belonging to the banned People’s Liberation Army (PLA) was arrested from the Tera Lukram Leirak area of Imphal West district in Manipur.
The arrest was made by a combined team of Manipur Police and the Army during a search operation on November 24.
As per a press release issued by the Manipur police, a case has been registered at the Lamphel police station. Further investigation is on, the release added.
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast