Agartala: As part of its endeavour to take beneficial government schemes to the masses in remote areas, the 21 Assam Rifles on Tuesday facilitated the opening of Jiwan Suraksha Bima accounts in collaboration with the State Bank of India at Char Ganki village in the Khowai district of Tripura.
Sixty people opened life insurance accounts during the workshop. In all, 120 people benefited from the special initiative.
The 21 Assam Rifles has been conducting social activities for the local people in all the outposts across the state in order to maintain a good relationship and understanding among everyone.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art