Shillong: The much-awaited music fiesta, Bacardi NH7 Weekender, is back to Meghalaya with its fourth edition which is scheduled to enthrall the music lovers across the region as well as the nation.
One of the biggest music festivals of India, the NH7 Weekender, is scheduled to kick off on November 2 and 3 at Lad Mukhla area in Jaintia Hills.
The two-day music festival hosts a pool of prominent performers from across the country as well as special international bands to rock the center stage.
The performers of various genres will play wide range of music at three different stage. The Bacardi Arena will be the home for hardliners, rock and metal lovers, The Doer’s Club will give rhythms to folk and fusion music lovers, for electronic and hip music Breezer Vivid Shuffle will be the host.
Major attractions of this edition of the NH7 Weekender are Finnish alternative rock band Poets of the Fall, alternate rock band Switchfoot among many other. Performance of Shankar Mahadevan and Pentagram will also likely to mesmerize the audience. At the same time, local bands from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, and Nagaland will share the arena with global performers.
Tickets to the mega music event is available online on www.insider.in and are priced at Rs 3,500 for general season and for Under-21 season, tickets are available for Rs 1,500. For day one and two tickets have been priced at Rs 2,500.
- This Squid Game themed café in UAE is driving fans nuts!
- Encounter between NSCN Unification and Niki Sumi groups; 1 dead
- Assam: Rounak Ali Hazarika to be grilled in disproportionate asset case
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 18
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 18
- Mizoram youth disfigures BTS banner, apologises after threat of legal action