Agartala: Union minister for urban development Hardeep Singh Puri has reportedly accepted the proposal for a new township in Tripura under the public-private partnership model. The new township project will reportedly have all the modern facilities.
This was discussed in a meeting with Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb in New Delhi on Sunday evening. The CM had visited the East Kidwai Nagar redevelopment project site in the national capital and had met officials of the NBCC, including its CMD Anoop Mittal. As per reports, NBCC will be working on the projects in Tripura.
While holding the meeting with the Union minister, CM Deb also talked about various developmental projects that are being carried out in the state.
Deb also discussed in detail the construction of an effluent treatment plant in Akhaura, Agartala to prevent water pollution. NBCC has been asked to file a revised report to the ministry within next week and start work at the earliest.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry