Kohima: Food safety officials and Kohima Municipal Council carried out a joint inspection in Kohima, Nagaland. During the inspection, several food products that had expired were seized from one Best Bakery located at PR Hill in the state capital.
The officials further requested the consumers to actively participate and report regarding any food complaints to chief minister’s office for prompt action. A press release issued by the chief medical officer said: “Colony panchayats/ youth organisations can also write to the undersigned if joint inspection needs to be done in regard to food items in your colonies.”
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion
- Watch: BTS live at the United Nations General Assembly