Jorhat, Assam: The 16 Indian Air Force (IAF) personnel on board the helicopter that made an emergency landing at West Turing in Arunachal Pradesh due to bad weather on Friday have been rescued and brought to the IAF station in Jorhat, as per reports.
On Friday, the Mi-17 helicopter with 16 IAF personnel on board had to make an emergency landing at a village in West Turing due to a technical snag developed while flying in bad weather.
The technical snag developed when it was en route from West Tuting, said sources.
- Possible link between Alzheimer’s, gut microbiome found in mice: study
- Arunachal: 11 teachers from Diyun Circle honoured for excellent work
- War veteran doctor, snake catchers, ‘Rasna’ creator among Padma awardees
- Tripura tribal leader who played important role in tackling insurgency on Padma list
- In a first, Assam minister unfurls Tricolour along India-Bangla border
- ‘The Whale’ is a horror film that taps into our fear of fatness