Twitter is abuzz with students raising their voices against the Chinese government over their strict COVID-19 restrictions when it comes to letting foreigners into the country, pointing out their hypocrisy in the country when it came to Beijing Olympics.
Thousands of Indian students pursuing MBBS in the neighbouring country have not been able to return to China for over 2 years now as visas for international students remain banned.
Students seem to be getting anxious as the ban continues despite several countries pushing China to allow students to return and resume attending universities.
Students took to Twitter today to draw the attention of PM Narendra Modi and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs towards the issue. Here’s what medical students and other students pursuing their higher education in China have been tweeting. Take a look!
- States share success stories at ‘Aapda Mitra’ scheme workshop in Guwahati
- Gujarat win has sounded bugle for BJP’s success in 2024 poll: Assam CM
- Arunachal: One more arrested in APPSCCE-2017 paper leak case
- Is Sikkim’s biodiversity its ticket to boost eco-tourism?
- Mizoram: Special court sentences retired senior official in graft case
- A citizen’s initiative means a public toilet in Tinsukia will be ‘usable’ again