Beijing: China successfully launched a new satellite, Shijan-21 on Sunday to test and verify space debris mitigation technologies.
It was launched from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwest China’s Sichuan Province.
The satellite, named Shijian-21, was launched by a Long March-3B carrier rocket and it entered the planned orbit successfully.
The satellite will be mainly used to test and verify space debris mitigation technologies, state-run Xinhua news agency reported. @XHNews
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls
- Meghalaya 2023: Can’t afford to pay for crowds, claims TMC candidate
- I took provisional suspension for swift resolution of my doping case: Gymnast Dipa Karmakar
- From now I will work more as SKM President than CM of Sikkim: Golay
- Trailer of Mini, a movie on Assam’s tea workers, released in Mumbai
- Meghalaya: Don Bosco College organises orientation on NEP 2020