New Delhi: Billionaire businessman and philanthropist Bill Gates‘ stab at cooking a roti drew praise from Prime Minister Narendra Modi who encouraged him on Saturday to try his hand at making millet dishes too.
Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, posted on Instagram a video of him making a roti.
Superb, Modi reacted, and said that the latest trend in India are millets, known to be healthy.
“There are many millet dishes too which you can try making,” the prime minister said with a smiling emoji.
Also Read | Rs 1.93 lakh crore military equipment imported between 2017-18 and 2021-22: Govt
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days