New Delhi: The Election Commission (EC) will host the second international conference beginning Monday on ‘use of technology and elections integrity’.
The two-day event will be inaugurated by Chief Election Commissioner Rajiv Kumar here, the EC said in a statement on Sunday.
Around 43 participants from 17 countries/election management bodies and six participants from international organisations are expected to join, it said.
Help sustain honest journalism.
EC is leading the Cohort on elections integrity which was established as a follow-up to the ‘Summit for Democracy’ held virtually in December 2021.
The first international conference of the Cohort was organised in November 2022 here on ‘Role, Framework and Capacity of Election Management Bodies’.
- Flow of visitors to Kenya from India up in 2022: Officials
- Indian-origin man in UK convicted of killing father in 2021
- Fossil teeth show how brains grew in utero over years of human evolution
- Bengal: Inspection of Orange metro line conducted
- Bharat Jodo Yatra went from south to north but had countrywide effect: Rahul
- EAM Jaishankar holds talks with Thai counterpart