New Delhi: BJP Lok Sabha member Prataprao Patil on Tuesday said the people of India are now confident that the Modi government would recover the land lost to China in the 1962 war.
Speaking during the Zero Hour, Patel told Lok Sabha that Parliament passed a resolution on November 14, 1962 that India would recover the land, but could not achieve it in 60 years.
When the BJP came to power in 2014, the government killed terrorists in Pakistan, and gave a befitting reply to China at Galwan and Tawang, Patil said.
Indians are now confident the Modi government will fulfil the commitment made in 1962 to recover the land lost, said the Nanded MP.
Help sustain honest journalism.
“I would request the Prime Minister to fulfil the resolution passed by Indian Parliament on November 14, 1962,” Patil added.
When the BJP MP raised the China resolution issue, Congress members demanded the prime minister come to the House and inform about the latest attempts by the Chinese army to change the status quo at the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
Also Read | Army will not let China change status quo along LAC ‘unilaterally’: Jaishankar
- Blackpink member Jisoo tests COVID-19 positive, to miss [BORN PINK] World Tour shows in Japan
- India committed to enhancing ties with Nepal: President Murmu
- Assam: Tezpur Univ to host conference on India’s rich heritage
- Naga club vandalism: NSF directs members to hoist black flags
- Northeast Startup Festival held in Singapore
- UPSC offers alternative centres to Manipur candidates to appear for test