New Delhi: Passengers of Australian low-cost airline Jetstar can now book seats on IndiGo flights as an interline agreement between the carriers went live on Wednesday, according to a statement.
“As demand for air travel continues to recover, Jetstar customers looking for low-cost travel options can now access IndiGo’s low fares from Jetstar’s hub in Singapore to key Indian destinations including Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Tiruchirappalli via jetstar.com,” the carriers said in a joint statement.
Australian carrier Jetstar, which is the low-cost subsidiary of Qantas, and IndiGo announced in April that they had entered into an interline partnership.
Sanjay Kumar, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer, IndiGo, “The partnership will enable customers to enjoy seamless connectivity between Jetstar and IndiGo and access to a wide variety of destinations across Asia Pacific.” PTI DSP
- Can you change your adolescent’s behaviour? If yes, how?
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 4
- Can you create a passive income from stock trading?
- The researcher who studies carnivores in the thick of Mizoram forests
- 8-month-old baby among 4 of Indian-origin family kidnapped in US
- Ten mountaineers killed in U’khand avalanche: Nehru Institute of Mountaineering