New Delhi: Law Minister Kiren Rijiju on Friday came down heavily on the Congress and what he dubbed as pseudo-secular ‘tukde-tukde gang’ and Left liberals for allegedly trying to destroy the Indian judiciary.
“Why pseudo secular TUKDE-TUKDE Gang, Left-libertarianism & Congress party are hell-bent to destroy Indian Judiciary?” he wrote on Twitter.
He also tagged a media report in which Manan Kumar Mishra, the Chairman of the Bar Council of India, had attacked fellow lawyer Prashant Bhushan for his alleged remarks against the judiciary at a webinar.
- Nagaland adhoc govt teachers on hunger strike for job regularisation
- Dimasas request President Murmu to stop screening of national award-winning film ‘Semkhor’
- Active Covid cases in India decline to 39,583
- Sikkim: Team of Indian Army, HMI summits Jonsang Peak
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for September 30
- ARIAS implementing World Bank project to help agri biz in Assam