New Delhi: Top Congress leaders would meet here on Monday to evolve the party’s strategy ahead of Sonia Gandhi’s questioning by the Enforcement Directorate in a money laundering case related to the National Herald newspaper.
The Congress president is scheduled to appear before the ED on Tuesday for the second round of questioning.
She was earlier questioned for a few hours on Thursday last and Congress leaders had staged a protest across the country. Party MPs had also courted arrest in Delhi against her questioning.
The ED probe relates to alleged financial irregularities in the Congress-promoted Young Indian Private Limited, which owns the National Herald newspaper.
- Assam: Police seize Yaba tablets worth Rs 1 crore in Karimganj, launch probe
- Inclusion of villages in Bodoland divides people, non-Bodos protest
- Recycled and uninspiring: Why ‘Pathaan’ is a yawn fest
- Shringla on Aizawl visit to review preparedness for G20 meeting
- BJP releases list of 48 candidates for Tripura Assembly polls
- Kid’s ‘rushed’ immune response behind Covid reinfection: Study