New Delhi: The price of domestic liquid petroleum gas cylinders on Wednesday was hiked by Rs 50 per cylinder, the third increase in rates since May.
Non-subsidised LPG will now cost Rs 1,053 per 14.2-kg cylinder, according to a price notification of oil companies.
Non-subsidised LPG rate is the one that common household users pay. Ujjwala beneficiaries are the only ones who get subsidies.
- NFR issues notice on cancellation of joy ride trains in Darjeeling
- Nagaland: Drugs worth approx Rs 25 cr seized in three months
- Nagaland: 19 students leave for national tour; to meet President Murmu
- Mizoram’s Reiek village awarded India’s best tourism village
- Online Casino Industry: A New Era of Entertainment in India
- Mizoram: African Swine Fever kills 600 pigs in just one village