Bengaluru: Bollywood actor Siddhanth Kapoor was detained for allegedly taking drugs during a rave party in a city hotel, police said on Monday.
“It is confirmed that Bollywood actor Shakti Kapoor‘s son Siddhant Kapoor took drugs. He tested positive for taking drugs in the blood test report. Hence, he has been brought to Ulsoor police station,” the Deputy Commissioner of Police Dr Bheemashankar S Guled told reporters.
According to police, the rave party was on at a posh hotel on the MG Road on Sunday night when a police team raided the place and arrested them.
Besides Kapoor, five more people have been arrested, sources in the police said.
- Petitioner be given teacher job in place of minister’s daughter, rules Cal HC
- No material to support 2002 Godhra riots were pre-planned: SC
- SC awards death to man for rape and murder of disabled minor
- Guj: Over 500 children rescued after blaze erupts at Vadodara school
- 2 Kerala youths, interns with Impulse NGO, attacked by 30 bikers in Shillong
- Meghalaya toll gates: KHADC staring at loss of lakhs in revenue generation