New Delhi: American Airlines and IndiGo have launched a codeshare agreement that allows the former to sell seats on the latter’s flights operating on Delhi-Bengaluru and Delhi-Mumbai routes, a statement said on Thursday.
“American and IndiGo plan to expand the codeshare in the near future to include more than a dozen additional destinations in India (in addition to Bengaluru and Mumbai),” it said.
American Airlines currently operates flights on the New York-Delhi route only.
American Airlines and IndiGo had in September last year announced that they are entering into a codeshare agreement.
- Assam: Construction in Barail Wildlife Sanctuary posing threat to langur habitat
- ONGC chopper makes emergency landing in high-sea; 4 rescued
- Billionaire Pallonji Mistry dies at 93; PM pays tribute
- Railways to transport relief materials free of cost to flood affected areas of NE
- Guwahati: Here’s how the rebel Shiv Sena MLAs are whiling time at hotel
- Bengal student takes Facebook job, rejects Amazon, Google. His salary?