New Delhi: American Airlines and IndiGo have launched a codeshare agreement that allows the former to sell seats on the latter’s flights operating on Delhi-Bengaluru and Delhi-Mumbai routes, a statement said on Thursday.
“American and IndiGo plan to expand the codeshare in the near future to include more than a dozen additional destinations in India (in addition to Bengaluru and Mumbai),” it said.
American Airlines currently operates flights on the New York-Delhi route only.
American Airlines and IndiGo had in September last year announced that they are entering into a codeshare agreement.
Also read: Govt hikes paddy MSP by Rs 100/quintal for 2022-23
- What Greek mythology teaches us about women’s resistance and rebellion
- Yuva Sangam great initiative to promote people-to-people connect: PM
- World’s oldest Homo sapiens footprint identified on South Africa’s Cape south coast
- China’s first domestically built plane makes its maiden commercial flight
- New Parl building will be witness to India’s growth: VP Dhankhar
- Rahul Gandhi gets new passport, set to travel to US on Monday