Bareilly: A case has been registered against two YouTube channels and they have been blocked for allegedly inciting communal frenzy by streaming “misleading” news about the imposition of curfew and riots in Bareilly, officials said on Tuesday.
Senior Superintendent of Police Rohit Singh Sajwan said “misleading” news about riots and imposition of curfew in Bareilly was flashed on the two YouTube channels.
The SHO of the Kotwali police station, Himanshu Nigam, said both the channels aired wrong facts and an attempt was made to disturb the communal situation of the city.
District Magistrate of Bareilly, Shivakant said that the administration was keeping a close watch on all the developments.
- Empty poll promises made by parties have far-reaching ramifications: ECI
- India’s rank in Global Innovation Index has improved: President Murmu
- Nagaland Lottery October 4: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result
- Didn’t expect leaders’ support, but need backing: Tharoor on Cong election
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 4
- Can you change your adolescent’s behaviour? If yes, how?