Buddha Purnima, also known as Buddha Jayanti, is observed as the birth anniversary of Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. It is also believed that this was the day when Lord Buddha attained enlightenment.
This day marks the birth anniversary of Siddhartha Gautama, latterly known as Lord Budhha & celebrated during the Vaishak month.
The day is also referred to as Vesak, Kurma Jayanti or Buddha Jayanti. Devotees pray and offer flowers at various shrines to seek peace and ward off negativity.
Here’s wishing you and your family a happy Buddha Purnima!
Buddha Purnima wishes:
May Lord Buddha guide us on the right path in our lives. Happy Buddha Purnima!
On the auspicious day of Buddha Purnima may darkness be removed from your life. Happy Buddha Purnima!
On this day, let us all pray that the entire world embraces love and peace.
May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family!
May Lord Buddha guide us on the path of love, peace and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family.
May Buddha Purnima’s full moon today remove the darkness of ignorance from our lives and guide us to the path of peace and enlightenment. Happy Buddha Purnima 2022!
Let your spirit fill with non-violence and truth, Happy Buddha Purnima.
May Lord Buddha destroys all sins and obstacles of your life.
Happy Buddha Jayanti to you and your family.
Wishing you peace on this auspicious day. Happy Buddha Purnima!
On Buddha Purnima, here’s wishing you peace, love, happiness, good health and prosperity.
This Buddha Purnima, may you get enlightened by the divine rays and grace of the Almighty.
May Buddha Purnima herald a new phase of happiness, good health and tranquillity.
You may gather knowledge, prestige, money and power.
Happy Buddha Purnima!
Have a blessed Buddha Purnima. Warm wishes to you on this auspicious day.
May Lord Buddha remove the obstacles in our lives. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your loved ones.
May the year be full of fruitful investments and good rewards! Happy Buddha Purnima!
Happy Buddha Purnima. May the Lord bless us all with good health!
Quotes of Gautama Buddha:
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without: Gautama Buddha
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change: Gautama Buddha
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded: Gautama Buddha
- You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger: Gautama Buddha
5. No matter what your past is, you can always begin
6. Every morning we are born again. What matters is what we do on every new day
7. I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
Also read: Buddha Purnima: Here’s how the West discovered the Buddha
- Assam: down town University enters Limca Book of Records
- IIT Madras develops portable device to detect milk adulteration
- Xi’s Moscow trip shows peace in Ukraine isn’t China’s main concern
- SC to hear pleas challenging validity of 1991 law on religious places
- UK PM Rishi Sunak launches crackdown on ‘anti-social behaviour’
- Not many players are as hungry to score as I am: Sunil Chhetri