Bengaluru’s prestigious Indian Institute of Cartoonists hosted an exhibition of cartoons, caricatures and sketches of well-known illustrator, late Anirban Bora on May 7.
Bora, who worked as the Graphic Editor for The Economic Times in New Delhi, succumbed to Covid-19 last year.
The exhibition was titled, ‘The World of Anirban Bora’ and it was inaugurated by CS Krishna Shetty, Former Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi.
The exhibition started on May 7 and will end on May 28.
It is open to public from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- Assam, Mizoram committed to solve border dispute: DCs
- Meghalaya HC wants use of CAPF to stop illegal mining of coal
- Anti-child marriage drive illegal, targeting Muslims: Akhil Gogoi
- More than one in two cancer patients experience long Covid: Study
- Chinese balloons have targeted several countries, including India: Report
- US officials visit Indian Navy base operating leased Predator drones