Bengaluru’s prestigious Indian Institute of Cartoonists hosted an exhibition of cartoons, caricatures and sketches of well-known illustrator, late Anirban Bora on May 7.
Bora, who worked as the Graphic Editor for The Economic Times in New Delhi, succumbed to Covid-19 last year.
The exhibition was titled, ‘The World of Anirban Bora’ and it was inaugurated by CS Krishna Shetty, Former Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi.
The exhibition started on May 7 and will end on May 28.
It is open to public from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban