New Delhi: SpiceJet on Friday said it will start six flights between India and Bangkok from March 10 onwards.
“The airline will introduce daily direct flights connecting Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata with the Thai capital,” the airline’s press release said.
The airline will be deploying B737 aircraft to operate all India-Bangkok flights, it stated, adding the Kolkata-Bangkok flight and the return flight will begin from March 10.
The Delhi-Bangkok flight and the return flight will begin from March 10, it noted.
SpiceJet will start Mumbai-Bangkok flight and the return flight from March 17, it said.
Putin is ‘aggressor’, he chose this war in Ukraine: US Prez Biden
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts
- Mizoram poll officials to visit Tripura over Bru migrants names deletion