Puri (Odisha): Russian devotees of Lord Jagannath have offered prayers at the 12th century shrine here seeking an end to the war with Ukraine and restoration of peace.
The three Russians, including a woman, are members of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
They sat at Lion’s Gate at Jagannath Temple on Thursday and offered puja for the protection of people in Ukraine. They were offered the Mahaprasad cooked in the temple.
Nuclear fusion: how excited should we be?
- Assam has more than 5.80 lakh landless families: Minister
- Preview of tensions around finding the Dalai Lama’s own replacement
- Rahul Gandhi is a morally corrupt politician: Himanta
- Missing since March 24, ex-militant found dead in Assam jungle
- India exported military hardware worth Rs 15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- Many products are advertised as ‘paraben-free’: What is paraben?