Puri (Odisha): Russian devotees of Lord Jagannath have offered prayers at the 12th century shrine here seeking an end to the war with Ukraine and restoration of peace.
The three Russians, including a woman, are members of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
They sat at Lion’s Gate at Jagannath Temple on Thursday and offered puja for the protection of people in Ukraine. They were offered the Mahaprasad cooked in the temple.
- Karan Johar donates Rs 11 lakh to Assam Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Viruses can change your scent to make you more attractive to mosquitoes: Study
- Mizoram CM inducts journalist into party, says MNF in recruitment drive
- Rejuvenate Arunachal springs to solve drinking water problem: Expert
- Over 100 students from Sikkim Manipal infected by Nairobi Fly
- Mizoram: Aizawl to soon get two motorable flyovers